dimanche 12 décembre 2010

First party night in phnom penh

After a rest and my friend arrival we headed to the phnom penh downtown to seek some good place to party.

First we went to a restaurant owned by a french guy, the "on the corner" restaurant, who's on the river side, very nice litle place and have a lot of choice. I heard a lot about the kampot pepper on internet so i choosed a chicken cutlet with a green kampot sauce and some baked potatoes, and oh my god ! i still don't believe it, it's so fucking good ! It's not the best pepper in the world for nothing, it's just delicious ( when i wrote this i ate 3 time in 5 day ^^ )

We then went to a few bar who was not looking like a hotess bar ( there is a lot, mostly all are ) to drink some beer and then went to a nightclub that my friend found : The riverhouse.

The place is nice, the music is good, not exceptional, they play all style, half of the people are foreigner half are khmer. We spent a very nice moment with a Jack daniel botle ^^

As the club is on the 2nd floor they have a very nice view on the river, and you can sit outside in a litle terrace, where it's very cool to sit to talk.

I finished the night in a strange half hotel half internet cofee for 5$, on the morning when i left with a alien drunken face, all the customer in the internet coffee looked at me like "wow! foreigner come here to sleep now", very akward...

I left directly to my guest house to met my friend and eat some thin rice noodle in a soup called kiteo, like most of the khmer for the breakfirst !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire